Saturday 11 July 2015

When I search Craigslist on Google Images

“Better than the Craigslist” – this is what I found when I type Craigslist on Google Images. The very first image that appears, And to be honest, it was a surprise to me. Google gave so much credibility to this image and web link. I mean I haven’t typed anything close to such kind of result. Most of the images are of women with posses, perfect. Even Google find itself Attracted towards beautiful girls, nice!

To me moral of the story is, it is always easy to sell things with beautiful faces, truly “Better then the Craigslist”.

CL Ad Blaster is useful for Online Sellers, Real Estate Selling, Automotive selling On Craigslist, try once.

Selling things on Craigslist is a competition; stand out in this competition with CL Ad Blaster

No comments:

Post a Comment